Role needed for this: Fulfillment Administrator
- Go to Fulfillment > Fulfillment Configuration > General > Other Settings.
- Find the setting rs_use_new_mashup_form and set to “true”.
- After changing this setting, you may now edit your form. Under Fulfillment > Fulfillment Configuration > Configuration Menu > Discovery Interface Display Logic > Resource Sharing Form Customization. This only shows if you set the “rs_use_new_mashup_form” to true.
- After clicking on “Resource Sharing Form Customization”, you have four places you will edit. “Resource Sharing request fields”, “Book fields”, “Article fields”, “Delivery Information Fields”. Before editing these fields make sure to check “visible” under Field Name -> For Library. No settings should be set to mandatory.
- In Book fields check visible: Volume number, if applicable
- In Article fields leave all check boxes unchecked. Articles are not requested through CSU+
- In Delivery Information Fields check visible: Pickup/Delivery Location, Preferred Pickup Institution, Preferred Pickup Location, and Allow Other Library.
- This is what the Primo form should look like after you are done editing the fields.