The Web Committee is charged with creating and maintaining any I-SPIE websites, social media presence, and any future technology used to share information online. These forms of communication will be used to disseminate information between I-SPIE members.
- Maintain an I-SPIE website and make additions and changes as recommended by the Web Committee and the Steering Committee.
- If there is a need or request for I-SPIE to be on any social media websites the Web Committee will maintain the official profile.
- Work with the Conference Planning Committee to share information, documents, and other online materials concerning any I-SPIE conferences with the entire consortium.
- Generate original content to encourage I-SPIE participation and communication outside the yearly conference. Content includes: updates of campuses, accomplishments of individual members, ideas, and any other information individuals want to share with the entire consortium.
- Upload the official record of all meetings and minutes from all working groups.
- Make sure the I-SPIE contacts list is up to date twice a year and make changes as necessary.
Committee Members 2017-2018
Committee Members 2016-2017
Committee Members 2015-2016