The purpose of the Steering Committee is to provide leadership for the I-SPIE Representatives Group and its committees.
- Continuously evaluate the role of the Steering Committee, other committees, task forces and I-SPIE Representatives group for relevancy and currency.
- Oversee development and progress of each Committee and Task Force.
- Recommend methods of implementing goals deriving from I-SPIE conferences.
- Recommend and implement methods for improving communication and cooperation between the Steering Committee, other committees, task forces, and CSU ILL units as a whole.
- Consider the most cost effective ways to bring the CSU ILL I-SPIE Representatives, committees and other ILL staff together, virtually or in person to foster continued communication and development of common practices and concerns.
- Recommend major structural and content changes to I-SPIE Representatives group.
- Bring to COLD’s attention ILL continuing education opportunities and areas where additional training is desirable.
Committee Members 2017-2018
Committee Members 2016-2017
Danny Soares (Chair), CSJ – email@example.com
Debbie Blair, CS1 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Felicia Cousin, CNO – email@example.com
Holly Richmond, CPS – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jesi Brubaker, CDS – email@example.com
Joseph Adkins, CSF – firstname.lastname@example.org
Committee Members 2015-2016
Jesi Brubaker – email@example.com
Felicia Cousin – firstname.lastname@example.org
Darlene Nowak – email@example.com
Dawnelle Ricciardi (Chair) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Holly Richmond – email@example.com
Danny Soares (Scribe) – firstname.lastname@example.org