The I-SPIE Conference Planning Committee plans and organizes Consortium conferences. The members of this committee will consist of a group of volunteers representing various campuses throughout the CSU System.
- Meet regularly for approximately one year prior to each annual I-SPIE conference for the purpose of planning and organizing the conference.
- Select a CSU campus as the site for the annual conference, in consultation with the I-SPIE Steering Committee. NOTE: A representative from the host campus will be a member of the Conference Planning Committee.
- Select the dates and times of the conference, in consultation with the I-SPIE Steering Committee.
- Invite all CSU/ILL staff to provide input on priorities and topics of interest to be presented at the conference.
- Identify and arrange for speakers and presenters for training, workshops, presentations and small group sessions.
- Create a schedule/agenda and send to the ILL list in advance of the conference.
- Work with the conference site staff to provide information on travel, transportation, lodging and dining options near the campus.
- Send registration forms and information to the ILL list in advance of the conference.
- Work in consultation with the I-SPIE Web Team to post continual updates to the conference website.
- Arrange for optional evening social activities, dinners, etc.
- Approximates and works within a budget.
- Prepare a summary of results/feedback for use in future conferences.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the conference and recommend enhancements for future conferences.
Committee Members 2017-2018
Committee Members 2016-2017
Cassandra Swartzwelder, CPS – email@example.com
Christopher Lee, CPS – firstname.lastname@example.org
Holly Richmond, CPS – email@example.com
Juvette McNew, CSB – firstname.lastname@example.org
Karina Zamarron, CSB – Karina.Zamarron@csusb.edu
Priscilla Ortiz, CSB – email@example.com
Committee Members 2015-2016
Jesi Brubaker – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cassandra Swartzwelder – email@example.com
Gretchen Higginbottom (Chair) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Arturo Mendoza – email@example.com
Dawnelle Ricciardi – firstname.lastname@example.org